• it
  • en

Comments

Have you been my patient?
Tell me about your experience by leaving a comment on this form

Christian Capuano Commenti Como

219 comments

1. Paolo Pietroni says:

Hello everyone, my name is Paolo. I went to Dr. Capuano’s office last March for a cervical spine problem. I immediately felt confidence in him and appreciated his frankness in describing my problem. After attempting to resolve the problem with oxygen-ozone therapy, he informed me that the only way to solve my problem – C4-C5 spondylouncoarthrosis complicated by forminal stenosis – was surgery. I accepted his opinion without any doubts.
    My anterior and posterior circumferential arthrodesis surgery was performed on 12 September 2022 in Vicenza at the Villa Berica Clinic. It was a perfectly successful operation.
    My compliments go to Dr. Christian Capuano for his professionalism – but mostly because of his compassion towards patients – he informed my family members that all went well immediately after the surgery – and in pampering and reassuring patients after their operations.
    A further round of applause for Dr. Capuano, but also for the very helpful and kind nursing staff of the Villa Berica Clinic. Thanks also to the staff of the Como office who were always very helpful and kind as well.
    Paolo

2. Francesco says:

My name is Francesco and I am 54 years old. I was operated on a few days ago at the Villa Berica Clinic in Vicenza by Dr. Capuano. The absolutely successful operation was an anterior C4-C5-C6 arthrodesis.
    I am very satisfied with the results of the surgery, and I thank the doctor for his professionalism and competence, as well as for his kind emotional support.
    Furthermore, I want to thank the staff of the Como office and of Villa Berica for their helpfulness and kindness during my convalescence.

3. Antonietta says:

My name is Antonietta. My surgery to resolve a condition of tight stenosis, which had turned my life into a nightmare, was on 3 September 2022. I would like to thank Dr. Christian for his distinguished professionalism, but above all, for his great compassion; I will never forget when he held my hand in the operating room.
    Thank you, you are a great Doctor.

4. Patrizia says:

Simply fantastic. After years of visits with many doctors who did not understand my problem and did nothing for the pain I had, I went to Dr. Capuano’s office. There I found compassion, helpfulness, and kindness – but above all – professionalism. I was operated on in late May and I’m much better thanks to him.

5. Cristiano Masseroni says:

Hello. My name is Cristiano and I am 55 years old. I was lucky to meet Dr. Capuano about a year ago thanks to a recommendation by my physiotherapist, Stefano Colombo.
    For several years, I had been suffering from back pain, despite visits to several orthopedic physicians. Their treatments included cortisone-based therapies and injections of anti-inflammatories and painkillers; unfortunately, these treatments did not resolve my problem, which promptly returned.
    However, during the first appointment with Dr. Capuano I understood he would be capable of solving my back problems. While examining my MRI, he immediately understood what my problem was, and after having me undergo a specific X-ray, he confirmed his diagnosis.
    The path he wanted to me to take was clear and he explained it to me in detail, but simply. He reassured me that my pathology would be resolved by the surgery, but first he advised me to do oxygen-ozone therapy, to reduce my pain and prepare me for the operation. Then, in July, the surgery became necessary, as expected, to definitively resolve my problem.
    On the day of the surgery, Dr. Capuano explained to me in detail how he wanted to proceed. After the operation he called my family to discuss the surgery and to reassure them that everything had gone well; this is a detail that I very much appreciated and which characterizes his professionalism and compassion towards his patients. In addition to being an EXTRAORDINARY professional, he is also an EXTRAORDINARY person.
    My surgery was on 5 July, and I was already walking the next day. Today, 25 days after the operation for degenerative retrolisthesis L3-L4, which was complicated by foraminal stenosis, I feel fine and I am almost 100% fit.
    Dr. Capuano is both professional and compassionate; he is always available to listen to you and understand your suffering and to advise and reassure you with immense kindness. I respect him highly as a person and as a physician.
    Many thanks to the staff of the Villa Berica Clinic and to the staff in via Carloni in Como, where everyone has always been kind and helpful.
    Heartfelt thanks.

6. Tevere Barbara says:

I met Doctor Capuano through some friends. He performed my surgery on 13 July at the Città di Brà Clinic. The operation and post-operative period both went well.
    I want to sincerely thank Dr. Capuano, who reassured me about the operation despite my fears. He also came to my room early in the morning before the surgery and returned in the afternoon to see how I was feeling. Over the following days, he phoned me to inquire about my condition.
    These days it is difficult to find a doctor who is competent professionally and who is also very compassionate and makes you feel protected. Thanks to Dr. Capuano and his secretary Sabrina for being so helpful. In September, I will have to return to his office for a check-up but the doctor has reassured me that everything will be fine – and I fully trust him.
    Thank you Dr. Capuano.
    Barbara

7. Lella Imperiali says:

Dear Dr. Capuano,
    First of all, I would like to thank you so much for performing my surgery so well.
    And, most importantly, I want emphasize your extreme sensitivity in having called my children immediately to reassure them about the successful operation and about my condition.
    I am pleased to have encountered a person who has been so helpful, clear, encouraging, and understanding responding to my questions.
    Undergoing surgery with competent and thoughtful people is a source of great comfort.
    A warm goodbye – and thanks again.

8. Bruno says:

Dear Doc Capuano,
    All my esteem goes to you… and what’s more I am convinced that in entrusting my precious back to you the results could only have been excellent.
    Yesterday at 1:30 pm, I was wheeled into your ‘steel bunker’, where your smile and outstretched hand calmed all my doubts! During the surgery you reassured me that all was going well. Later on, while coming out of anesthesia, you were present and telling four nurses details about my care. Today, Tuesday 19 July at 7:45 am, you came to see me in my room, and PERSONALLY removed my bandages and drainage tubes and accompanied me for a test walk!
    Now that am I more lucid, I feel I must write this to acknowledge the doctor’s outstanding professional merit, his adept communication skills, his serenity under pressure, and his treatment of ‘ordinary’ patients.
    Praise for his Sicilian grit and courage! And for his GENUINE interest IN THE WELL-BEING OF HIS PATIENTS!
    THANKS TO YOU DOC. I pray you continue with your very important MISSION!
    Bruno

9. Marco Mazzamuto Carlucci says:

Hello, my name is Marco and I am 34 years old. For about two years I had continuous pain in my buttocks, hamstrings and calves. I had reached the point of not being able to play sports anymore, to find it difficult to drive and even just to sit still.
    During these two years I saw three different neurosurgeons: None of them has ever managed to associate the symptoms I described with the exams I had been prescribed (MRI, RX, electromyography). Unfortunately, they all said the same thing, that is, my case did not require surgery, and as such, they each recommended other professional therapists to me (physiatrists, physiotherapists, osteopaths).
    So, with no diagnosis at all, and with pain that was almost unbearable at times, I dragged myself around for two years to have expensive treatments – TEC, SIS, osteopathic sessions and physiotherapeutic massages. Unfortunately, my problem worsened rather than improving.
    Then I came to Dr. Capuano’s office: After a thorough first visit I finally went home with a diagnosis! I had disc disease at levels L5-S1 that was complicated by retrolisthesis and tight foraminal stenosis.
    It seems incredible to me, as well as sad in some ways, that none of the above was diagnosed by the other three neurosurgeons: two of whom are considered to be, among other things, luminaries in their field.
    Dr. Capuano tried conservative therapy at first (physiotherapy and oxygen-ozone therapy), but unfortunately the results were unsuccessful, so my surgery was scheduled.
    My surgery was on 4 July 2022, and today, finally, I feel fine. There are no words to thank Dr. Capuano enough. Thanks to him I can start living fully again.
    I advise you heartily to rely on Dr. Capuano’s professionalism, kindness and helpfulness.